So I have a little over 4 weeks of bedrest left, and there are definitely some things I'm going to miss when I go back to work:
- Not waking up to the alarm at 600am
- Eating a bowl of cereal, I usually wait until I get to work and eat oatmeal.
- My recliner
- Going out to pet the pups throughout the day
- Not having to shower everyday, gross, I know.
- Wearing slippers all day and when I go out on rides with Chris. That way I'm not tempted to go into the stores with him.
- Wearing sweats all day, every day.
Those are just a few. See? There are clear advantages to being on bedrest.