Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleeping In

I am really going to miss sleeping in. And when I use the phrase "sleep in" I am usually referring to anywhere from 730-800 am. This morning, however, I slept in until 9!!! WOW. It's been quite a while since I've slept in that late. Let me say too that I usually wake up while Chris is getting ready and then I go back to sleep, so if it weren't for that- I would probably wake up a little bit earlier.

So I have a little over 4 weeks of bedrest left, and there are definitely some things I'm going to miss when I go back to work:
  • Not waking up to the alarm at 600am
  • Eating a bowl of cereal, I usually wait until I get to work and eat oatmeal.
  • My recliner
  • Going out to pet the pups throughout the day
  • Not having to shower everyday, gross, I know.
  • Wearing slippers all day and when I go out on rides with Chris. That way I'm not tempted to go into the stores with him.
  • Wearing sweats all day, every day.

Those are just a few. See? There are clear advantages to being on bedrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: