Wednesday, April 22, 2009

24 weeks

I can't believe how fast time has flown by. 6 weeks of bedrest down and 4 more to go. I have an appointment tomorrow and am excited to see Emmy and hear her heartbeat. I believe she has again switched to being head down, again- my bladder enjoys not being kicked all day!

Chris bought me a chaise lounger the other night, so I've been sunbathing with the dogs in the afternoon. Yesterday Frank laid with me in the chair, but they will probably avoid me today. They dug some more holes in the flower bed and must have been *playing* in my hostas last night. They got hit on the snout a few times with Chris' hat. Sally was just shivering with fear afterwards, I mean really, how bad can it hurt getting hit with a hat? Dang dogs.

That's all the news for now. I need to post pics from last weeks ultrasound, I swear you can see cheeks (face, not rear) on Emmy on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: