Wednesday, April 8, 2009

22 Weeks

I'm coming to you live from my friend Amy's couch! Woohoo for a different view from a different couch. Amy was sweet enough to come pick me up earlier today to spend some time away from my house. Mel and Ginny came over for lunch, so it was nice to see some people. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my husband everyday- but it's nice having some girl time too. Today I hit the 22 week mark! Yay, only 6 more weeks of this bedrest "thing". Everyone has asked if I'm just going stir-crazy and the honest answer is NO. I think if I had to be down and out just for myself, than I would be going crazy. But knowing that this is for my little baby girl, it's definitely manageable.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. The prayers are certainly at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: