There is nothing eloquent about my writing (that's what you get when your mom has a math degree), but I wanted to write down a few things to let you know how much I love some of the seemingly mundane things that happen in our day to day:
· You love to sing: real songs, made up songs or just gibberish. I see lots of choir concerts in our future.
· You are so confident in your decisions…NEVER lose that quality
· You color the most beautiful pictures, I can tell that you take your time and work VERY hard
· You love having your nails and toes painted in fun colors with lots of glitter….just like me!
· At dance and at gymnastics, you give 100%. Your teachers always tell me that you are a very hard worker!
· Your kind heart shows me that you think about others
· You have the best memory, how do you do that? I cannot remember anything anymore!
· You have joy in your heart.
· Even though it’s really hard being a big sister sometimes, you try your best to be a good example and a first time listener so that Nora will do the same thing.
I love you sweet girl. Always stay strong. Always remember that I love you and only want you to be the best person that you can be.