Monday, May 12, 2014

31 weeks {the last}

baby surprise

Baby's size: According to Babycenter, baby should be 16" from head to heel and weigh 3.3#.
How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: My home scale has me up at 26.5# or so, which is very similar to where I was with Emmy and Nora.   Yay, looks like another 40+ lb pregnancy!!!

Sleep:  Sleep is ok.  I go to bed around 1030-11 and wake a few times in the night for a bathroom trip, or Nora crying, or Chris snoring.  I have been amazed this time around how much more comfortable I am while sleeping.  We got a new mattress after Nora was born and it has made a world of difference.

Maternity Clothes: I'd say I'm in 80% maternity clothes.  I can still swing non maternity shorts/pants for working out and my medium T-shirts still fit (but they are living on borrowed time).  I have also fallen in love with maxi skirts, which will be nice to wear post-partum as well.
Food cravings: None. Zero. Zip Zilch. 
Food aversions: Water, carbs, sweets, anything with too much flavor
Symptoms: My belly button is sensitive to the touch (about 1/2 of it is poking out now).  
Stretchmarks: None that I can see, but I feel like my belly is sticking out much further than it did for the other pregnancies- so there's still time!
Doctor’s Appointment: Appt coming up this Friday.  It's a morning appointment so I might take the girls to school then sit at Starbucks for awhile until appointment time.  We had our 4d redo last week and it turned out great (Pictures here and Video here)

Movement: Tons of movement, mostly when I'm trying to go to sleep :)
Belly Button: The left side has completely popped.
Best moment of the weekNot having to do dishes last night after dinner.  It was the 3rd of my 3 Mother's Day requests and the one that turned out to be most successful.
What I’m looking forward to: Being able to move at human speed instead of tortoise speed.
What I miss: Being able to point my toes while I stretch my legs.  It's a guaranteed charlie horse if I try to point them....
Preparations:  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

SO, the girls wanted to participate in the belly photo shoot this mornings...here's how their bellies are coming along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: