Thursday, May 8, 2014

Emmy's fears

I had the pleasure of having this little chat with Emmy last night...

E: why do only mommies have babies in their tummies
Me: that's just something special God lets us do
E: I don't want to be a mommy, I just want to be married without any kids
Me: that's fine, you don't have to have babies
E: well I do want to have babies, I just don't want to go to the hospital. I just want to have them at the doctor. I don't like the hospital, you know why? It's scary
Me: yes, it's big and is full of a lot of people we don't know- but it exists to help people

The dialogue then switched over to her being afraid of shadows but not my shadow. Then it switched to Eskimo kisses. This girl is a mastermind at stalling. She also might really be interested in home births some day... =)

Love,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: