Tuesday, May 27, 2014

33 weeks {the last}

Pose isn't exactly the same, but the belly is obviously bigger!!

Baby's size: According to Babycenter, baby should be 17.2" from head to heel and weigh 4.2#. Amazing that from here on out, most of the growth is in weight. The girls were born around 19.5" and 7#, so I can only imagine that this one will be similar.
How far along: 33w2d
Total weight gain: About 30#, going to the Y today to workout so I will check there.  Pretty much right on track with Emmy and Nora's weight gain.  Yay, looks like another 40+ lb pregnancy!!!
*Just got back from the Y and it has me up 28#...I think the battery on our home scale may be going out, I'm totally sticking with the 28# for this week's gain!

Sleep:  Sleep is going fairly well.  Try to empty my bladder plenty in the evenings so that I don't wake up in the middle of the night.  The biggest sleep issue right now is Nora, who is waking up between 515 and 530 most mornings.

Maternity Clothes: I'd say I'm in 90% maternity clothes.  I can still swing non maternity shorts/pants for working out and my medium T-shirts still fit (but they are living on borrowed time).  I have also fallen in love with maxi skirts, which will be nice to wear post-partum as well.
Food cravings: None. Zero. Zip Zilch. 
Food aversions: Water, carbs, sweets, anything with too much flavor
Symptoms: Still nauseous in the evenings and lower back pain (left sacrum area) and moody and mean.
Stretchmarks: None that I can see, but I feel like my belly is sticking out much further than it did for the other pregnancies- so there's still time!
Doctor’s Appointment: I have an appointment this Thursday.  Most appointments have been pretty uneventful, which is awesome.  I will ask to see how much longer I have to stay on the procardia.  It does it's job, but makes me so hot and flushed, which has been fine until recently with the warmer weather.
Movement: Tons of movement, mostly when I'm trying to go to sleep :)  I feel like I have an octopus in there!
Belly Button: The left side has completely popped.
Best moment of the weekHmm, pregnancy brain is making it impossible to remember anything beyond 5 minutes ago.
What I’m looking forward to: Eating like a cow while nursing.  
What I miss: Carbs and sweets.  I wonder what my tastebuds will do after delivery
Preparations:  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: