Friday, March 13, 2009

What I Did to Entertain Myself Today


So I made some matching earrings and a necklace today. I considered a bracelet, but I'm really not much of a bracelet person. I don't like how it hits the keyboard while you type. Today's been another good day. I'm really not finding it hard to lounge around....YET. It helps that it's an overcast day and that college basketball is on.
Chris has "Safety Day" today at work. Last year they gave away 18 Vizio's at the end of the day. In order to be eligible to win- you have to be accident free over the past year. So he's definitely in the running. Fingers crossed he wins.
That's all for now. I'm watching Everyday Italian and the dogs through the window, they are entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: