Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayer and Improvement

I want to thank you all for your prayers. Chris and I visited with the high risk dr this morning, and she also did an ultrasound to check on the baby and cervix. The head is still measuring a few days ahead, and the legs a few days behind- so I'm still convinced this is our child, hah! She also measured the cervix and found some improvement, so the bedrest is helping. I am allowed to be up on my feet around an hour a day. So that should leave enough time for showering, bathroom trips, snacking and making dinner every so often. I'm even allowed to go out to eat dinner every once in awhile, woohoo!

I had some friends come over today during lunch and it was GREAT t0 have company. I am so blessed to have great friends who have blessed me with or offered their company- you are so greatly appreciated. I hope you know.

That's it for now. Oh yea- my Dell Mini came in today. So I'm coming to you live from the couch on the Mini, and YES- I realize KU lost today.

1 comment:

  1. Love you J... do you think Purple Glaze does house calls??? :) I'll come see you soon. Take care, and now you can without-reservation cheer on those Cowboys tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: