Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 hour nap

Wow, I took an almost 3 hour nap tonight and it felt great! Now that I'm awake and have eaten dinner, Emmy is swimming around.

So why did I take such a long nap you ask? Or you might not care, but here's the story anyway. I awoke this morning around 630am to barking at my bedroom dinner (which is at the front of the house). It didn't sound like our dogs- and they aren't escape artists so I didn't know what was going on. So I drug my sleepy body outside to see it was our neighbors dog. I'm not sure why he chooses our house, but this is the 2nd time he's shown up at our house after escaping from his yard. So I walked him over to his house and knocked on the door but no one answered. I didn't want to ring the bell in the event that the kids were still asleep. At that point I figred, "Well, I did my part"- and went back home to go back to bed. Hopefully the puppy is now back home in the confines of his "fail proof" fence. hah.

I proceeded with the rest of my day as I normally do, I even took a shower! My friend Amy came over for lunch and brought Sonic- yum! About an hour after that my mother-in-law came over with some VERY yummy fruit salad, green salad, and spaghetti for dinner. About 3 minutes after she left I broke into the fruit salad, my fave. About an hour later I heard some noises coming from my neighbors fence and some voices, I took a look to make sure our dogs weren't out there barking at the neighbors. It was odd, there were 4-6 men in the backyard and one had a badge on his sleeve. I looked out the front window and saw a cop car at the neighbors (same as this morning). I looked a little further down and there was an ambulance. Not sure what was going on, but my neighbors have had a busy day. I certainly hope that everything is OK.

So did anything weird happen to you today? Or just me....


Oh as of today, 2 weeks of bedrest complete- 8 to go! 20% finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: