Monday, May 25, 2009

Paintin the Town...err, House

We've had a busy Memorial Day weekend here at 3817 (first part of our address, it's what Chris and I have used to refer to the house). We did QUITE a bit of painting. Yes, I said "we" and don't worry- the rooms were plenty ventilated. Here are some before and after pictures of all the house things we've done lately. The first set of pictures is of the formal living room, Chris installed a ceiling fan/light where there previously was NOTHING. I love it! It's weird though, sometimes the light comes on by itself.

LIVING ROOM:

LAUNDRY ROOM: I don't have a before picture, but where you see gray- it used to be white. The gray paint is actually chalkboard paint, I can't wait to draw on it tomorrow morning once it's all dry!
OUR LOVELY MASTER BATHROOM: It once had a door going into the workout room (and our bedroom too, a miniature Jack and Jill type). Now there is no door, just wall. Thanks dear!





WORKOUT ROOM (NEW GUEST ROOM)-

The following pic is from the hallway looking in, the red part you see is the only accent wall. We will use the bedding that's in the following "Emmy's room" picture.

To the left of the non-working intercom is where there was a door leading into the master bath.

EMMY'S ROOM: Previously the guest room. When we first moved in, the room was VERY girly!


When it was the guest room:



On it's way to being the nursery, I will post pictures of the material swatches for the nursery bedding after I take some pictures. I think the color is called Toasted Honey? Or toasted something or other.


Well, that sums up our weekend. Back to work tomorrow morning, which means I should probably be in bed. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work! I especially like the color of the new guest bedroom. We had a similar weekend of home improvement and painting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: