Friday, May 22, 2009

5:45am

SO, it's official. As of May 26, 2009 I will be awaking to the awful sound of my alarm at 5:45am (aka- I'm going back to work). The bright side of all this- I will at most be working 11 weeks until Emmy girl gets here. Then I'll have another few weeks off!!! Wahooo.

This Wednesday marked 28 weeks which means I had the opportunity to drink my orange drink and then get blood drawn for the gestational diabetes test. Anyone know how long it usually takes for results? REALLY REALLY hoping I passed. I do NOT want to come back for a 3 hour fasting test.

That's about all the news I have. We're headed to Claremore here in a bit for Chris to go to the dr. I think he's hacked up 1 1/2 lungs so far, so we need to preserve the last half.

1 comment:

  1. They should tell you the results the day after the test. Keep your fingers crossed! If you have a choice definitely choose the fruit punch kind. It's much better than the orange (yes, I have experience... I had to do it 3 times in one week)! Good luck and enjoy getting out of the house while you can!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: