Wednesday, May 13, 2009

27 weeks: T-91 days

So today I hit 27 fun filled weeks of pregnancy with 13 (or less) weeks to go. It's odd to think I've been away from work and resting for almost 10 weeks. I've been mostly OK with bedrest, but it kind of stinks that it was during my 2nd trimester. I know I would have LOVED the extra rest the 1st trimester, and now that I'm entering the third- I'm losing breath, energy, and digestive aid. Hah. Don't get me wrong, I'd be on bedrest for 40 weeks if that's what it took to make a healthy baby. But if I had my choice, I'd choose the 1st or 3rd trimester.

Enough ranting.

Has anyone out there ever made baby bedding? I'd really like to make Emmy's, but hoping it's not too hard. Once I pick out the material, I'll also use it on the curtains, some pillows for the rocking chair and maybe some burp clothes and swaddle blankets.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that you're almost done with bedrest! My mom made Casen's baby bedding and said it was easy except for the bumper pads. Maybe you could find some simple ones and make the rest?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: