Thursday, May 7, 2009

26 weeks

*Updated*- Dr's appointment went well. I was told to ease into returning back to normal events. Exercise is still on the NO list, which is fine. I think my goal this next week (starting Monday) is to wake up and get ready for the day like it was a normal work day. I also found out I'll be getting my $20/shot progesterone injections until 36 weeks. I had originally thought it was until 28 weeks, but alas- it's 36. I've had a feeling all along that the shots have been just as important and maybe more influential than the bedrest, so the shots continue.

My mom and girl relatives from the KC area are coming down this weekend, yay.


Actually, 26 weeks and 1 day- let's not forget that extra day!

I have a dr's appointment later today and will update after that. Only 2 weeks left of this bedrest thing. I am definitely ready to get out and see people and socialize (you know me) but I am NOT, I repeat NOT ready to get up early in the mornings. I wouldn't quite classify myself as a late sleeper, I'm just saying- I'd rather sleep in until 7 instead of getting up at 5:45.

Other than the dr's appointment today, life has been fairly uneventful (a good thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: