Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have Blogger's Block

You know..as in “writer’s block”…but I’m not a writer, just an occasional blogger.

 

Aside from iPhone Friday posts, I’m having a hard time writing right now.  Why?  Because the only thing on my mind right now is people who are struggling to get pregnant, people who are pregnant and complaining about their symptoms, and ME- who is not pregnant.

 

I know there are worse things in life.  I could have been a Joplin resident who lost all Earthly possessions, my four legged friends or even a family member.  I could be the Piedmont mama who lost two of her babies.  I could lose my job tomorrow (not that I’m in any threat…I’m just saying).  But right now, all that my mind can think about is a baby! 

 

June marks the month that Baby Sanders should have been due.  Then the miscarriage happened.  Then we got excited with another positive in April.  Then a very early miscarriage.  (Don’t feel bad if you didn’t know about miscarriage #2, not too many people do).

 

So does that explain why I can’t write about much right now? Probably not.

 

Hoping to get out of this funk soon.  Until then- I hope you keep enjoying the iPhone Friday posts.

2 comments:

  1. I so understand this. Hang in there. {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope June goes okay for you. Just be prepared that it will likely be very difficult though. I know May was not good for me. Hugs.

    And I'm sorry about the 2nd miscarriage. Double hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: