Thursday, December 9, 2010

And Emmy makes three...

Well, I suppose I need to change the name of my blog.

But seeing how I haven't posted about thus baby yet or Emmy's 16 month post- it'll probably be awhile until I get to the renaming part.

I want to introduce to you, the finest looking peanut out there.



( if this picture is bad, I'll redo when I get on my computer at home)

Why the blue you ask? Well, obviously we don't know yet what the gender. And frankly I don't really care. I just had an early feeling that it was a boy, but now my mind is wavering. I'm hoping at my appointment in January( 16 weeks, 4 days) they will be able to tell.

We also have names picked out.

I will reveal when we find out the gender.

And because I posted some pictures of number two, here is a pic of number one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: