So this post is a little late, but little girl is already one month old. I was trying to think of something to do each month to track her growth and I'm going to do footprints (since that is something we have from birth also).
Here's what Miss Emmy has been up to the past month:
- sleep, eat and poop
- She gained ~3lbs from birth!
- She JUST started noticing fans, which is great since we have a ceiling fan in almost every room.
- She is tracking objects and likes the toys on her play mat and bouncy/rocking chair
- Tolerates tummy time and will turn her head from side to side.
- Likes to be swaddled, but can usually find a way to get her hands and sometimes her whole arms out.
- Can be quite gassy sometimes, but it doesn't seem to bother her. Chris and I find it fairly humerous.
- Has started, in the last week, cooing. Also, I think she has given us a few intentional smiles.
- Now into size 1 diapers.
- Has grown out of most of her newborn clothes, but still can't fill out her newborn shoes.
- Has just started having an fussy time anywhere between 7-10pm.
- Will go 4-5 hours between feedings at night, she has done this almost since the day she came home from the hospital.
- Has taken a liking to spitting up.
- Still looks like her daddy.
- Took her first road trip up to my parents in KS, she did great! Slept all the way there and all the way back.
- Has completely stolen our hearts.