Monday, September 1, 2008

Shopping & Crawling




This was a great 3 day weekend- 3 1/2 really. At work, we have the option to work 9 hrs Monday-Thursday and a 4 hour Friday- it is great. So my weekend really started at 11:00 on Friday. My mom came down to visit on Thursday night and she stayed until 3pm today. It was great. I summoned her to visit so that she could help me decorate my house. I'm just not talented when it comes to decorating. We shopped each day, Friday-Monday. My favorite purchase was the curtains for the formal living/dining. It makes the room feel complete. Plus, it has the thermal back lining so it helps with the window heat (west window). We also found a painting to use as a "headboard" in the guest room, a few neat crosses from Hobby Lobby, nightstands for our master bedroom, and many more little things.


We were also watching my 6 1/2 month old nephew, Hays and we took him everywhere we went. He's a great shopper. We did try to time our trips out so that he could be back at our house for meals and naps. He loved our carpet (he's used to wood floors) and he is SOOOO close to crawling. He could definitely get from point A to point B but it was half crawling and half army crawl. His favorite thing in our house was the air vent behind the chair in the picture above.

Here's a pic of him playing w/ the cold air:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: