Friday, September 26, 2008

Colorado


Today I'm dreaming of Colorado. My family goes to the same place, the same week of July. Even though I am guranteed to see my family at either Thanksgiving or Christmas- it's just not the same. When you're with family during a holiday, there is an implied added stress- because it's the holiday. But when you go on vacation just to go, you get to truly kickback, relax and enjoy. I think a few pictures could capture everything I enjoy about Colorado- but I'd say this pic of my niece and nephew does it the best. Yes, the mountains are great. The alpine slide at winter park is a blast. The cool air feels amazing. But when I look at this picture- all I see is true enjoyment. That feeling of enjoyment is what our summer vacation is all about, and that is why today, I'm dreaming of Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: