Saturday, September 20, 2008

Traffic, Naples style


This is one of my favorite pictures from my Italy/Ireland trip. Chris and i were standing on a bridge and I was able to catch the Naples traffic. Naples was a crazy place b/c I think we only saw one stop sign/light in the whole city- yet people did not get into wrecks. And here's what I find interesting about this picture in particular- if you enlarge the picture take a look at the couple in front of the bus. They are sharing this extremely intimate moment together in the midst of all the craziness around them. I think that is hard to do. It is so easy to get caught up in the activities around us that we forget about the little moments in life that count. If it weren't for these little moments, wouldn't life be boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: