Friday, September 2, 2011

iPhone Friday 09/02/2011


It's been interesting watching Emmy at parks.  She is pretty shy at the park, I'm not exactly sure why that is.  I would assume that since she is a daycare kid that she would be more outgoing- but it takes her awhile to warm up to the kids and to the toys and water.  Don't worry, she's not drinking the water here- she's blowing bubbles.

We FINALLY had her 2 year checkup.  She is a full 2 1/2" taller than I was at the exact same age, so I have very high hopes that she'll surpass my 5'2".

"Painting" her toenails with a dry erase marker.

Pink Ting.  If you haven't tried it, and you like grapefruit, this is a MUST!  Get yourself right on over to Hibiscus on Brookside.

Getting prepped for allergy testing...result?  A small allergic reaction to Maple trees.  But the nurse told us during the consult that allergic reactions won't always show up on 2 year olds and that it is DEFINITELY possible to have allergies still without them showing up on the skin test.

Sometimes you just have to pick up something OFF of the list....I might have won my hubby over FOR LIFE with this purchase.

Happy Friday!  We'll be working on our house this holiday weekend.  Fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: