Thursday, September 16, 2010

Date Night

My mom, Chris and I are watching Date Night and we are about 20 minutes into it.  Funny so far!

The first few minutes of the movie were funny but all too realistic.  The part where the friend thought that having sex twice a week was "sparse", the part where Phil walks in the door and Claire is all dressed up and at first he doesn't notice her, the part where she realizes they may be stuck in a rut....it's the opening scene on this movie but I think it closely mirrors reality too.

Lately, I have kind of felt like I am stuck in a rut.  A rut at work, at home, etc.  How do you get out of these ruts?  Ya know, besides a trip to Bora Bora?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stinkin' heck, Doug and I finally watched Date Night this week as well and laughed our heads off. As far as stuck in a rut goes, let me know as soon as you find out. So far we've gotten out of our ruts since our lives are so flipped out right now with everything huge we have going on, but I'm ready for it to all relax and calm down for a while and get back "into a rut" -- sounds kind of nice to me, haha...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: