Friday, October 9, 2009

Sittin by the Buck Stove

Ahh, I love the feel of a warm den and a Buck Stove burning the wood away :)
This week has been a good week- Emmy's first full week at "school" and my first full week back to work. It was nice getting back into the swing of things at work, but it's taken a little more effort to get adjusted to HOME. I'm actually surprised I got ANY dinners made this week, but somehow- I did it! We have been blessed with a very happy, well tempered baby- but she's still demanding!

She's so sweet though, and anytime I'm tired, overwhelmed, sad (ya know, hormones are still a little off), angry, etc etc...I just look at her, and then I'm refreshed. I focus my energy towards her once again, and I'm good to go.

She is so perfect now- but I know things will change SOME DAY. I do find myself praying for her, alot. I want her to be responsible, loving, giving, light hearted, honest, true...so many things. I just figured I need to start praying NOW for the teenage years :).

So here's a few pictures of what we've been up to. It's late and I don't feel like rearranging, so they are from most recent to the oldest.

tonight: playing with her new exersaucer. thanks samson friends.
few nights ago: helping with laundry

earlier this week: showin off her punkin hat


last sunday: with coach sutton at the KS sports hall of fame, class of 20o9 induction


last weekend: at my parents



last weekend: emmy and her new cousin Halle






last friday: going out to the DMB concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: