Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back to Work

So I have been back to work now for a few days, last Thursday went well. I was definitely ready to return to *something*. I'm not sure I was necessarily ready for work, but it was time to get back into the swing of things and be on a schedule again.

Short post for tonight, but just wanted to let you all know that the transition was very smooth. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Our little girl is growing, we had the 2 month checkup today. She received her immunizations. I did fine...I did. It made me kind of chuckle because I have never seen that color of RED on Emmy's face and I have never heard her go that long on one breath! I was sad that she was in pain though, it was definitely a different cry than her hunger cry.

Emmy came in at 13#11 oz (>97th %) and 22 3/4" (67th %).
We love that she has rolls.

Oh, I have pictures I need to post of this past weekend.....never know when you're going to run into someone famous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: