Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Emmy 2 Months

One day I will look back at this and think...wow I was so good at keeping up with my children's development.  And then, because of this next sentence, I will remember: THIS POST IS OVER 2 YEARS LATE!  That's right, I am doing some mega back-posting today of Emmy's 2, 3, 4, and 7 month updates.  So here goes nothin...


  • more responsive smiling
  • can bear weight on legs while someone is holding under her arms
  • definitely more cooing
  • plays in bumbo and exersaucer for 10-15 minutes
  • loves to stare at fans and her name above the changing table
  • sleeps from about 9pm to 630am
  • started going to school this month (First Christian Church, downtown Tulsa).  Also attending church nursery
  • bats at objects on the floor gym/activity mat
  • wearing 3 month clothes
  • in size 2 diapers
  • tracking objects well
pictures from sept 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: