Monday, April 7, 2014

26 weeks {the last}


ONLY 26 weeks??? Look at that belly, booty and back fat!
Baby's size: According to Babycenter, baby should be 14" from head to heel and weigh 1.68#.
How far along: 26 weeks + 1 day
Total weight gain: I *forgot* to step on the scale this weekend.  I had a dr's appt last week, so if I remember correctly- I think I'm +20-21#.  This is very similar to my other pregnancies.
Sleep:  Not too shabby.  I don't wake much to pee b/c I am not drinking many fluids in the evenings.  Great for sleep, terrible for my health.
Maternity Clothes: I'd say I'm in 80% maternity clothes.  I can still swing non maternity shorts/pants for working out and my medium T-shirts still fit (but they are living on borrowed time)
Food cravings: None. Zero. Zip Zilch. 
Food aversions: Water, carbs, sweets, anything with too much flavor
Symptoms: Nothing abnormal.  My back is holding up pretty well except for when I accidentally end up flat on my back in the middle of the night.  My right leg is also starting to swell on days when I am up on my feet alot, but nothing externally noticeable- it just feels a little tight.
Stretchmarks: None that I can see.
Doctor’s Appointment: Had an appt on Thursday, cervix is holding up (for now) and baby's heart rate was 148bpm, which is the lowest it's been (even though I had just finished a 1/2 cup of Starbucks coffee!).  It has been up in the upper 150-lower 160's at most appointments.  Next appointment is in 1.5 weeks and I get to do the glucose tolerance test, yay!
Movement: Lots and lots of movement, and I love it.  Right now I have a bottom and feet near my right ribs and a head in my left pelvis.  Baby has been sitting diagonal for a few weeks.
Belly Button: Poking out a little on the left side, I have a feeling it's going to do a "full pop" this time around.
Best moment of the week: Nora has started saying "hi baby" to my belly and it's pretty cute, even though think she has no idea what is happening.  Emmy had her first soccer game this past weekend and I wasn't able to be there b/c I was at a photography class.  Although I am sad I missed it, Chris said it was better I wasn't there b/c there are some parents there who are WAY TOO HARDCORE for a 4/5 year old team.
What I’m looking forward to: Food tasting good
What I miss: I miss my energy.  This pregnancy has drained me of energy much more than the others.  I seemed to have missed out on that "honeymoon" 2nd trimester.  I'm not complaining, but it has been noticed (particularly by the hubs) that I have been much more tired this pregnancy.  Although I don't think I could handle drinking any more water to take another pill, I kind of wonder if I'm low in iron?  That sure would be a nice and easy fix.
Preparations:  Umm...you might want to check back in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: