Monday, February 17, 2014

19 weeks {the last}

L to R: Emmy (18 weeks), Nora (19 weeks), Baby3 (19 Weeks)

Guess it's time to start doing updates for this pregnancy.  Now that I'm past the "nauseous all the time and only nauseous at night" phase, things are flying by.  Hard to believe this baby will be here in 21ish weeks.

  • Weight gain? Ugh, yes.  Every pregnancy I tell myself i'm going to do better in the weight department.  I'm up 13lbs as of this morning(19w1D)
  •  Stretch marks? None that I can see :)
  • Belly button? Starting to show.  It popped out with Nora at the very end and didn't quite return to it's normal.
  • Sex? Of baby?  Not interested in finding out.  The other kind?  Not interested in that either.
  • Cravings? Diet Coke and deli meat, terrible right?  But not much has tasted "good" this pregnancy besides those two things.
  • Latest hormonal outburst? I think I'm doing this better with hormonal outbursts.  
  • Vomiting? Just a few times so far, all as a result from my gag reflex and brushing my teeth.
  • Feeling prepared? Yes and no.  We have all the gear, but I'd say it's a little early for nesting and feeling prepared.
  • Names? I think we've finally nailed down a boy and a girl name, but can't decide on a middle name for a girl.
  • Random pregnancy side effects? Being irritable, this has never happened before ;)
  • Maternity Clothes? Yes.  Although I've gained roughly the same amount of weight as previous pregnancies, my belly is so much bigger.
  • Work? Yes, will work up to D-Day.
  • Horrifying picture? No, b/c I'm pretty much a pro at not having pictures taken of my arms and face during pregnancy.
  • Funny for the week, or funniest comment from an "outsider" this week:  This has nothing to do with pregnancy, but had a coworker this morning get caught off guard because my hair was down and curled.  I'm pretty certain I could have held the Guiness world record for consecutive number of days of wearing a ponytail to work.

4 comments:

  1. happy for this fun news! Congrats. Three is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! We are excited to be welcoming another one to the family. It's already hectic so that scares me a bit, but I'm sure we'll find our new "flow" sooner or later!

      Delete
  2. Fun! So no finding out the sex of the baby? I am not that patient! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hoping to be surprised at the end! Not sure why we decided this, but it's been fun b/c I think it bothers everyone else more than it bothers me. And since I'm defiant like that, it makes it easier to NOT find out! Hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy!

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say: