Friday, January 31, 2014

Improving my Granny Craft Skills

I've tried a few times to learn to knit, and I will practice for a few weeks, then I stop doing it and just forget.
I learned how to crochet as a child and I can go YEARS without touching a crochet needle, but it comes back to me when I do pick up the needle and a ball of yarn.  Knitting isn't the same.  So, here I go: my 5th+ attempt to learn to knit.  This post is for myself really, b/c I want a place where I can collect my knitting resources (also b/c some of these aren't "pinnable" on pinterest.

So, this site has awesome graphics and tutorials for the knit, purl, english knit and english purl.  Note to self: a stockinette stitch is just alternating a knit and purl!
http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2006/12/continental-knit-stitch_20.html
from techknitting.blogspot.com

from techknitting.blogspot.com

from techknitting.blogspot.com


http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2007/02/english-purl-stitch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: