Saturday, January 21, 2012

31 Weeks

I hit 31 weeks yesterday!  That means we are into the single digit countdown period! Wahoo!!!!
31 weeks

  • Weight gain? My 30 week appt had me up about 26-27 lbs at the dr.'s office.  Home scale seems to be measuring about the same.
  • Stretch marks? None that I can see :)
  • Belly button? Starting to stick out JUST a little at the tip top.
  • Gender? a baby sis for Emmy! 
  • Cravings? Anything but water.  Late night snacks.  For emmy to not wake up in the middle of the night to pee.......oh, I digress.  Back to cravings:  FOOD!  I have been so hungry the past week or two.  Wondering if Nora has gone on a growth spurt?
  • Latest hormonal outburst? My hormonal outbursts have come in the form of cussing.  Not a good thing, I know.  But it's almost uncontrollable.
  • Vomiting? . Early on I was nauseous (subsided around 14 weeks), but no vomit from me.  Although there were many times I wish I could have.
  • Feeling prepared? Yes actually.  This bedrest thing has really increased my desire for these coming weeks to pass quickly.  I wouldn't normally wish time away like this, but things are just frustrating right now.
  • Names? Nora Lee
  • Random pregnancy side effects? Thinking I might be starting to waddle.  Also, my legs and arms are really itchy.  It's starting to move to the soles of my feet.  It doesn't quite look like the pictures of PUPP online, so I'll be interested to see what the Dr has to say at my next appt.
  • Maternity Clothes? OH YES.
  • Work? Yes, will work up to D-Day.
  • Horrifying picture?  Nope, not at all. I'm still avoiding my whole body and face being in pictures!  yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: