Saturday, January 7, 2012

29 weeks


  • Weight gain? Dr's office said up 30lbs, but I had on all my clothes and shoes.  Home scale says I'm up 24 lbs.  I'll go with the latter.
  •  Stretch marks? None that I can see :)
  • Belly button? Starting to stick out JUST a little at the tip top.
  • Gender? a baby sis for Emmy! 
  • Cravings? I have wanted chocolate this week.  But I think it might just be mental. <--Refer to previous post.
  • Latest hormonal outburst? I cried the other night when the Band Perry was singing the National Anthem during the Cotton bowl.  Seriously?
  • Vomiting? . Early on I was nauseous (subsided around 14 weeks), but no vomit from me.  Although there were many times I wish I could have.
  • Feeling prepared? Getting there.  I'm thinking we might get the carseat out soon and other things like that and start cleaning the fabric.
  • Names? Nora Lee
  • Random pregnancy side effects? I've mentioned the toothpaste thing before.  Well I finally found one that has just a bit of mint, so at least it feels like I have brushed my teeth.  It's the kid's aquafresh bubble mint.
  • Maternity Clothes? OH YES.
  • Work? Yes, will work up to D-Day.
  • Horrifying picture?  Nope, not at all. I'm still avoiding my whole body and face being in pictures!  yay me.
We did go to have a fun 4D of Nora this past week.  In the 15 minute session, we got 59 shots!  I think she definitely looks like Emmy did at the same stage, but then there are differences too.  I may be completely wrong, but I think her nose bridge is more defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: