- Weight gain? Umm, yeah....15lbs? And that might be on the low side of the estimate.
- Stretch marks? None that I can see :)
- Belly button? I have an insanely tight belly button normally (as in it looks like just a little slit). It's starting to expand though!
- Gender? a baby sis for Emmy! and we have a name. But I haven't told family yet.
- Cravings? Anything that doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth.
- Latest hormonal outburst? yes, many, but none that actually make for a funny story.
- Vomiting? . Early on I was nauseous (subsided around 14 weeks), but no vomit from me. Although there were many times I wish I could have.
- Feeling prepared? Um, no, and I don't intend on preparing until after the holidays. I mean hey- we have all the gear, all the clothes, just need some diapers
- Names? Chris' choice. He has decided, but we aren't quite certain on the spelling.
- Random pregnancy side effects? I cannot use minty toothpaste anymore, makes me gag.
- Maternity Clothes? OH YES.
- Work? Yes, will work up to D-Day.
- Horrifying picture? No horrifying ones that I know of unless someone caught one of me? Chris did manage to snap a sweet shot today, I'll post below.
- Funny for the week: Even though haven't officially told Emmy about the baby, she lifted up my shirt the other day and said "Baby Julie, mama's belly?" (Baby Julie is her brand spankin new cousin. We really hyped up the baby in the belly leads to baby on the outside concept). She is smarter and more intuitive than I care to admit. This will probably ruin her trust in us for the rest of her life...oh well.