So i almost started typing in 23 weeks into the title box. I swear my belly has popped out so much sooner than with Emmy and I'm feeling like I should be one more month along!
My present belly is first, Emmy's is second....see what I mean about popping out? I think my weight gain to this point in time is about the same- just growing differently!
- Weight gain? Oh yes. 10 lbs very early on (as in, by the 13th week). I'm up a total of 12ish pounds.
- Stretch marks? None that I can see :)
- Belly button? It stayed in for a very long time with Emmy, it's a deep one- so it takes a LONG time to pop out.
- Gender? a baby sis for Emmy!
- Cravings? Anything that doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth.
- Latest hormonal outburst? Seriously? I have to just pick one? I have about 10 a day. Sorry hon.
- Vomiting? Just mucous pukes from Emmy this week. Early on I was nauseous (subsided around 14 weeks), but no vomit from me. Although there were many times I wish I could have.
- Feeling prepared? Um, no, and I don't intend on preparing until after the holidays. I mean hey- we have all the gear, all the clothes, just need some diapers
- Names? Chris' choice.
- Random pregnancy side effects? I can't fit into my normal pants! What? I thought with the 2nd pregnancy your body doesn't freak out so much and the weight doesn't come on as fast...hah!
- Maternity Clothes? Yes and no. I cleaned out the closet this weekend and put a lot of normal shirts away (b/c I like for all shirts to be long now). Chris found my Bella Band that Emmy hid in the bathroom towel hamper, so I am still getting some use out of non-maternity pants
- Work? Yes, will work up to D-Day.
- Horrifying picture? Um yeah, refer to belly shot above. It's my general rule that I try to avoid full length, face on pictures while pregnant because my face actually starts to look pregnant around 3 weeks. With the holidays this year, I'm thinking this is unavoidable.
- Funny for the week: Pretty sure after we saw little girl's girly parts during the ultrasound I laughed hysterically and pointed to Chris and said, "Oh no, they are gonna turn you into a big fat weenie". Wow, sounds so mean in retrospect. Let's just add this to the list of hormonal outbursts!