So here is what we have been up to lately:
- Emmy's words (mainly said on her own, sometimes needs prompting): Daa-doo (Rudolph), bumble & herbie (from Rudolph move too), wah (wipe), bapple (pineapple), nah-noo (thank you), bow, bobbo (bottom), goooooo (immediately when we get into car), why-buh (diaper), I'm sure there are more- these are just the new ones
- She is using utensils much better, I have ditched the plastic take and toss forks and we use little cocktail forks.
- 3 molars this month: Upper Right (Jan7), Upper Left (Jan11), Lower Right (Jan23)
- Went to the dr for wheezing and got placed on 5 day, low dose Prednisone. Helped while on meds, but then got worse again afterwards
- Emmy loves Nasonex and saline spray to be sprayed up her nose..weird, I know
- When frustrated, Miss Thing stands and stomps her right foot repeatedly
- She can count to three! Well, kind of. I say one, she will say two, I say too, then she yells THREE!
- Most often, Emmy will either forewarn or tell us as soon as she has gone poopy.
- She loves to practice putting on and taking off clothes.
- The moment she gets strapped into the car seat, Emmy starts to take off her shoes and socks. Just like momma, those toes need to be free!
Here's a little collage...I think in a future post I'll explain what most of the pictures are about.