Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fight Story Conclusion

So, I meant to make a point about arguments in the last post- but I forgot.  Probably because it was past 10pm, I was awake, and just not at my prime for writing :).

I think I eluded to the fact that Chris and I have a lot of little fights.  Over, silly meaningless things.  75% of the time (or more) it's something that doesn't even deserve to be fought over.  I wish I could stop myself from arguing over the meaningless, but sometimes it's just hard.

We are very lucky though, because we never seem to fight over the bigger things in life.  So far (yes, I know she's only 8 months old) we have not fought over how we want to raise Emmy.  We did not argue about money. We do not argue about work and careers.  We just don't seem to argue over the major things in life. 

I think most small fights result from being in a bad mood, a long day at work, pushing buttons, etc etc.  Major arguments, over major things, seem to be more from a lack of communication. 

What do you think?
Are you as bad about quarreling over meaningless things as I am?
If you somehow avoid the small and the large arguments, how do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: