Friday, June 26, 2009

Our bed and Emmy's bed

So, I had a GREAT 2 days off of work! First off, we purchased a headboard/footboard for our bed (from Craigslist). I like it in our room.



It's also nice to have a place to throw the comforter instead of the floor. Makes our bedroom look a little more finished.


In other news, I finished Emmy's bedding!!!! YAY, let's all jump up and down and celebrate!!!

We still need to get some sheets and it really will look finshed. Woohoo. Sorry the pictures aren't the best, all of my cameras are up in KS right now- so this is the best the iPhone can do. I"ll post better ones later.










Not pictured, but also accomplished, is a bumper that I made for the cradle. It's pretty cute, if I may say so myself.



The room is starting to come together. We bought a rocking chair and all we need to do now is refinish the changing table and bookcase for her room.



It feels like I've already squeezed in a weekend, but now the real one begins.



Lots of cleaning to do, I should probably hide my computer this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: