Thursday, June 25, 2009

33 weeks down, not too many to go (but enough)

Wow, on wonderful Wednesday I hit 33 whopping weeks. I can't believe it. That means only 4-7 more weeks? Please please, keep your fingers crossed for less than seven weeks. Of course, if Emmy REALLY wants to stay in there a full 40- I support that. But man- with it being this hot in June, what's August going to be like?

Things are going well- feeling well- and swimming more than I did last summer.


I am so excited right now. I'm sitting at home, on my computer, watching the news at 745 in the morning? NOT AT WORK. I am going to work on Emmy's bedding today. I had told myself I'd work on it some weekend when we were at home and NOT busy. Hah, right. When does that happen? So I took today off and will probably take off tomorrow too. In addition to the bedding, we need to get curtains hung in two bedrooms, the crap - I mean, extra things- in Emmy's room need to be put in their correct places, general cleaning, a little gardening, and hopefully some relaxing need to be done


We'll see if that happens.


Hope everyone's beating the heat. Anyone out there have any idea the temperature of the air that comes out of your air vents while the AC is turned on. Ours blows at about 67 degrees out of the vent- yet our house has been at 81 degrees for the past few days when we get home at 530. I realize its REALLY hot outside, but seems like it should be a little cooler than this in the house. Phew, that's really hot for an already fat, hot pregnant person.


Have a wonderful day everyone! If it's been awhile since you've taken a day off of work just to relax/get a few things done. I completely encourage you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: