Wednesday, February 4, 2009

American Idol is funny

Just watching group night on AI...is this drama for real?

Anyhow. I had a dr's appt this week and everything looks good. Usually my dr's office does not do ultrasounds every visit, but because of some previous female issues- they are doing ultrasounds every 2 weeks/to 4 weeks. Baby Sanders was really moving around, as you'll see in the following pictures. It made me giggle.

So here's the profile, these pix turned out SO well.
Baby Sanders then turned over on his/her belly, about the same position as daddy when he is sleeping.
Stretched out and relaxed.

We'll need to work on the biceps.

The heart beat was racing at 160bpm. Can't wait to find out whether we've got a boy or girl! I might be able to find out at my 17 week appointment.



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Jennifer's doctor did an ultrasound at 13 weeks, when he can normally see the sex... Jenn wanted to make sure the baby was active, so she drank a 1/2 a coke + ate some cookie cake. The baby was so hyped up the doc couldn't see anything! Moral of the story: no coke or cookie cake before the big sex reveal visit!! :) Can't wait to find out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, I'm so excited for you!!! Babies are wonderful. You're going to be such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: