Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Kids (for now)

Chris and I took the puppies on a walk today, the weather was so nice we HAD to be outside. We got some new soft muzzles for them that has really helped on their walks. We went to a baseball park and let them go wild. They've definitely behaved tonight since we've been home, so I know we wore them out this afternoon. Also- I've been playing with my new camera so I went a little nuts with "puppy picture taking today". I'll just post a few.

The pups and I are running the bases. I'm safe, but i'm not sure if they actually touched the base!

Look at Sally (in the back), I think she's getting ready to bite Frank's heel.
The puppies don't know how to catch a frisbee yet, but hopefully we'll get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: