Monday, January 12, 2009

bring me the Kleenex please

I think I'm going to cry, the spring semester starts tomorrow (for me). I've decided to just take ONE class this semester, but ENTHUSIASTIC is not the word I would use to describe my feelings right now. Hopefully my attitude changes very soon, b/c if I carry this bad attitude with me all semester- there's no way I can do a good job. I'm still just trying to figure out what exactly it is God would like me to do here. Until I feel strongly against it, I will continue to go to school. Even with mediocre effort, I've been able to pass my classes.

OK, well enough about school b/c I don't really want to think about it.

Back when I blogged on Xanga, I used to do a "high" and "low" for the day. I think I'll start doing that again.

High for the Day: a good workout! Full body weights and 20 mins on the elliptical
Low for the Day: Having bad burps from Tex Mex Ravioli tonight. They don't bother me too much, I'm burping more than Chris tonight. That's no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: