Thursday, May 3, 2012

My girl is all grown up

It seems like my little toddler, who spoke in 4-5 word sentences not so log ago has turned into a verbose little creature.

Example: tonight after us helping her blow her nose she says "I want to go throw away my tissue in the piggies can" (a razorbacks trash can)

And then earlier tonight she built a tower and said to us "Look, it's downtown. I want to go to church downtown"



We then asked her to flex her muscle and she destroyed downtown all Godzilla like.

When did she get so big???


-jordan

8 comments:

  1. Hello! Visiting from Kelly's Korner. I'm also from the Tulsa area so when I saw your little link I had to come by and say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you on Kelly's Korner and I think we have mutual friends. My sister (Chelley at This is the story of my life) is on your sidebar. My husband and I are in the process of moving to the Tulsa area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      Yes I know your sister through Tia. Brianna is about 6 months younger than my daughter Emmy and they have played together a few times! I hope your move goes well, I'm sure Chelley is glad to have you so close again.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I found your blog from Kelly's Korner link up! What adorable kids you have! I"m now following your blog. I live in SE Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl,

      Thanks for browsing and following the blog. I'll have to go check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. Oh.My.Word. Your girls are beautiful! I just realized that I came across Kelly's kroner from your blog a few years back. I found your blog at that time from Amy finch's. Allen and my husband grew up together. Small world! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower from Kelly's corner. Feel free to follow me as well :)Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: