Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Interviewing Emmy 2.5 Years Old

I sat down recently and interviewed the cutest 2.5 year old that I know that lives in this house.  I had some very important questions to ask her, and here's what she had to say.


What’s your name? all gone (in reference to the bowl of baked cheetos she just polished off)

How old are you?  NO

How old is momma?  uh...Jordan

How old is daddy?  uh, I don't know...Chris?

What’s your favorite food? French fries

Whats your favorite color? red

What’s your favorite movie?  Dora

What’s your favorite toy?  Which toy do you like playing with the most?  Bubbles

What’s your favorite book?  That one....(and points to closest book)

What’s your favorite snack?  Cheetos (really, my answer would be yogurt melts b/c she asks for them every day!)

What’s your favorite song? Baby Turtle

What song do you and daddy sing? Babe....as in, "It Ain't Me Babe".  The Joaquin and Reese version from "Walk the Line"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: