Saturday, March 3, 2012

37 weeks {nora}

wow......that's all

Her size: According to Babycenter, Nora should be 19 1/8" and 6lbs 5oz.
How far along: 37 weeks as of Friday.
Total weight gain: +38lbs.  Yikes, but at the same time, oh well.
Sleep:  It's been a little more interrupted the past week, but I've also been drinking more water at night.
Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity and digging through Chris' drawers to find size L tshirts.  Kind of depressing when his stuff is even too small.
Food cravings: Just food in general, anytime anywhere.  This is amazing to me, b/c looking at the pictures- I have not dropped at all.  I should have NO room in my stomach for food- yet I am eating like I have a normal sized stomach in a normal space.  Thus, the 38# weight gain comes as no surprise.
Food aversions: It tastes wonderful, but I have to force myself to stay away from lemonade of any sorts.  Lemonade=reflux.
Symptoms: Right side swelling more than left and hips/pelvis are starting to relax a bit more.
Stretchmarks: None that I can see. 
Doctor’s Appointment: I have a biophysical profile(BPP) and appointment on Monday.  The BPP is to check on Nora's overall healthy since she is small for gestational age (SGA).  SGA just means that she is registering in the bottom 10% for size/weight.
Movement:  Lots.  She likes to get some body part near my pelvis and stick her feet out on the sides...like it almost looks like it's coming out my back.
Belly Button: Poking out a little.
Best moment of the week:  Making and eating chocolate cobbler Thursday night. So sad, hah.
What I’m looking forward to: Watching little girl on ultrasound on Monday.
What I miss: Not breathing like a fatty.
Preparations:  Think we are pretty prepared......well as much as we can be anyway.
Hard to believe we are almost there.  I complain and whine about my pregnancy symptoms, but truly am so blessed to make it full term.  We CANNOT wait to meet this new little being. 

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh at this post. I love "not breathing like a fatty" . . . I can't tell you how many times I said something similar to that to Chris toward the end. I say enjoy pregnancy eating before you have to be good again!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: