Tuesday, December 20, 2011

26 Weeks

Emmy Belly

Nora Belly

  • Weight gain? 22lbs, I think.  I don't really want to know.  I'm sure 80% of the US population gains weight during the holidays, but only pregnant women have it tracked.
  •  Stretch marks? None that I can see :)
  • Belly button? Starting to stick out JUST a little at the tip top.
  • Gender? a baby sis for Emmy! 
  • Cravings? No, and I've actually put myself on a little diet.  Old fashioned oats w/ cranberries for breakfast, greek yogurt for a snack and a chicken and spinach salad at lunch (topped with cheese, fruit, veggies and a handful of grape nuts....it's pretty filling). Then I let myself eat whatever I want for dinner.  My stomach size is definitely small right now, so I never have THAT much for dinner anyway
  • Latest hormonal outburst? Hah, yeah.  Just today- I yelled and Chris for no reason at all.  I later blamed it on the leftover ill-feelings from road rage that occurred on the way home.
  • Vomiting? . Early on I was nauseous (subsided around 14 weeks), but no vomit from me.  Although there were many times I wish I could have.
  • Feeling prepared? I think once the holidays are over, we will definitely start feeling more psychologically prepared.
  • Names? Nora Lee
  • Random pregnancy side effects? I tried reading a passage aloud at Sunday School this past week and I swear it took 3x the effort to read and process and then finally spit it out.
  • Maternity Clothes? OH YES.
  • Work? Yes, will work up to D-Day.
  • Horrifying picture?  See above.  Seriously, wait until my 29 week update and you will see that the 26 week Nora belly is about the same (if not bigger) than the 29 week Emmy belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: