Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Random, Therefore It Is

Quick update on our little butterball:  Emmy has fluid in her ears (I talk as though this is something new, we've actually been dealing with this since February).  Tube surgery this Friday @ 7am.  She has to fast after midnight, so I'm not sure what we'll do during the 4am wake up call.

This past weekend was so much fun, we were up at TFL (my parents house is AKA Turkey Foot Lodge).  Saw some Indiana family, so that is always special.  It was so hot, but the slip 'n slide pulled us through.

emmy and gracie enjoying their pop-ices, like how it matches their outfits?
said slip and slide.  please note grants love affair with his belly button.
swimming in the froggy pool.  swimming diapers, or under-roos in general not required.
grace's production of "the nutcracker" and the boyd and mable park rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: