Thursday, March 4, 2010

first night away

I just spent my first night away from Miss Emmy, and I....survived! I am spending 2 nights in Elk City, OK for work and Chris has baby duty. I definitely miss my family, but a little break from everyday life has been nice too (I know the mama's out there can agree).

I really havent worried about anything. #1) I try really hard not to be a worrier and #2) I know she is in good hands. If I had a husband who wasn't involved in the everyday duties of raising a child, I would probably be worried. But I have such a supportive husband who helps so much, that I know things are just fine in Tulsa without me. In fact, it sounds as though things are better. Emmy ate her dinner really well, took her whole bottles and slept all the way until 645. Sidenote: 645 used to be the normal wake up time until RSV/ear infections. Since then, she has been waking up anywhere from 545-645.

Another sidenote, there is going to be a one hour episode of "The Office" tonight. I probably won't be able to watch it tonight, but will look forward to watching it with Chris when I get home (as long as he doesnt delete it!). Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! The first night away is a milestone! So glad you didn't have a thing to worry about!

    Sam has been at my parents' all week and of course I miss having him around, but I haven't worried about him at all. And he's sleeping better there and I'm sleeping better here, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: