Monday, August 17, 2009

In love

It's amazing how fast time is flying by. The first few weeks of pregnancy progressed at normal speed. The 11 weeks of bedrest were SOOOOO long. The remaining 10 weeks of pregnancy went by much faster, going back to work definitely kept my mind occupied.

The past week though, it has FLOWN by and makes me so sad.

Not much else going on, little Emmy is sleeping great. She goes through a little period in the evening when she wants to eat every hour, but then once she decides to go to sleep- she's out! I got 4 uninterrupted hours of sleep last night, followed by another 2 1/2 hour stretch! Knock on wood that it stays this way (i know, probably highly unlikely)

Oh well, I'll enjoy it now while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: