Monday, August 25, 2008

Sushi, Sunshine and Starbucks

Of the three: Sushi, Sunshine and Starbucks- I enjoyed 2 today. Can you guess which it was? The sushi was ok, I had it made with the soy paper instead of seaweed. But the sunshine and Starbucks were great. I now have a summer drink and a winter drink from Starbucks, and this is dangerous. Why can't they have happy hour for drinks like Sonic? Every day in the summer I would order a light Mint Mocha Chip and in the winter it would be a Peppermint Mocha. Yum! The sunshine is also great. If you've ever had a sub-par day, which we've all experienced, there's just something about the sun shining down that makes you feel better. I'm fairly certain that the sun raises my level of endorphins more than exercising.

But, Chris and I are off to play some tennis. We're not that good, but it just feels good to slam the ball occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say: