Saturday, February 18, 2012

35 weeks (Nora)

Can your tell which belly is Emmy? Nora?
I didn't feel like I had grown much since the 33 week picture, boy- I was wrong.

Her size: According to Babycenter, Nora should be 18.2" and weigh 5lbs 4oz.  We have another growth scan this week so will have a better idea after Wednesday.
How far along: 35 weeks with 35 days until the due date.
Total weight gain: +32.5lbs, about the same as last week.  I'm not sure how, I feel like I am eating all the time.
Sleep:  I have occasional trips to the bathroom, I try to limit my liquids in the evenings so I can sleep soundly!
Maternity Clothes: Um....yes.
Food cravings: The past day or two it's been chocolate milk.  It tastes good, doesn't add to the reflux and is cold.
Food aversions: Water....this is a bad one to NOT be wanting.
Symptoms: Nothing abornmal.
Stretchmarks: None that I can see.
Doctor’s Appointment: Will have growth scan on Wednesday and a checkup a week after that.  I had an appt this past week and all looked good, Nora was head down at the appointment.
Movement: I think she is still switching quite often from head down to.....i don't know what.  I just feel bumps all over the place and it feels like her feet are poking out of my back.
Belly Button: Poking out a little.
Best moment of the week: Surprise shower at work on Friday.  We are getting stocked up on diapers and wipes for sure.  And I was released back into the wild by my dr.  Her only advice, "no working out".  Hah.  ok, I think after 7 weeks of partial bed rest there's no way I could work out if I wanted to!
What I’m looking forward to: Not being fat.
What I miss: Not being fat.
Preparations:  Carseat is in the car and I have been doing laundry ALL day.  I can't believe how many little girl clothes we have....I have had a blast looking through them all and can't wait for Nora to wear them.

PS: Pic #1 is Emmy. #2 is Nora.

2 comments:

  1. The two belly pics look identical to me! I craved chocolate milk hardcore at the end of my pregnancy with Brenson. It seriously tasted SO good! Since he was born, I've had one glass and didn't really enjoy it much. Funny how that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! :) Well wishes to you toward the end of your pregnancy. I just had a baby on 11/30/11. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: