You are such a good baby, and I love listening to your cackles and laughs. As long as we are smiling while doing something, it will almost always make you laugh too!
When Daddy rubs his head against your belly, you just break into laughter- it is such a sweet sound.
Here’s what you’ve been up to, and where you have been the last month:
· You are lifting your head and part of your chest on tummy time. Sometimes you will push against your arms.
· You like avocado!
· You can hold onto objects, you like your little hand rattles.
· You pull your pacifier out of your mouth and try to get it back in. You can actually get the pacifier in your mouth, but you don’t close your lips to keep it in there.
· You are talking more in general, but you really like to talk in the car and at night to try to keep yourself awake. You are a long winded little girl.
· You enjoy your doorway jumper, but we are still working on the “jump” part of things.
· You rolled over at 4 ½ months! I was putting your clothes away in your closet and missed it!
· After grabbing objects, you take them directly to your mouth.
· You are wearing 6-9 month clothes, but even those are a little snug.
· You are paying attention to books and pages when we read.
· You are VERY ticklish around your face and collarbone.
· While hold objects in your hand, you really like to examine them. I wonder what’s going through your head sometimes!
· You are holding your bottle! It’s not to the point where I can leave you alone with a bottle, but it helps free my hands for my iPhone! Hah.
· When we walk out of a room, you will continue to look that way to wait for our voice or to see us re-enter the room.
· Almost everyone caught the stomach bug at your first Ensley Christmas, you did too. Yours wasn’t too bad, but I could tell you weren’t feeling the best.
· Rock Chalk…your first KU bball game was a rip roaring success. Everyone ooohed and aaahed at how cute you looked. (KU vs. Cal, Dec 22…KU won, of course).
· Couch potato! You love the TV, and your favorite show is still The Office.
You are such an easy going baby, we are so blessed to have you in our lives.
I pray all the time that God will help us to be the best parents for you and that you will come to know and love him.
You have brought some much joy into our lives, your smile and laughter can turn any situation around.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone