Friday, November 28, 2008

LBS

I don't even want to know how many lbs I've gained this glorious holiday weekend. Oh well, I guess I'll just do 45 minutes of cardio each day this coming week. That should help a little. Plus, school will be getting ultra-crazy over the next 2 weeks. That means no sleep, not much food and alot of energy drinks. This usually results in a weight loss, although I'm not completely convinced it's a healthy method. KIDS- please don't try this at home.

Well, I'm headed to bed early tonight. I am one of those crazy black friday shoppers and I've now been up and at em for 19 hours and counting. We shopped for about 7 of those hours. And spent an hour eating. I feel pretty successful at this point. The only person we don't have a present for is Chris' grandma and brother. I also need to pick up a few little items to go along with gifts- but I had most items crossed off my list by the end of today! I also picked up some LED exterior christmas lights. They were on sale and then I got an addition 20% off (my cousin has a relative who worked at the store). Now- Chris and I just have to find the time to install a new outdoor electrical outlet in the soffet and hang the lights! I'm sure I'll post a pic when it's all finished.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan - I love your blog!! Thanks so much for stopping by mine - I'll look forward to keeping up with you. I'll be sure to stop back by!

    Take care - and your photography is beautiful, especially when you're photographing "the kids." :)

    From one dog lover to another - take care -
    Sara
    www.despitelupus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: